Monday, May 18, 2009

There's a heartbeat!

We had our first ultra sound today, pictures are below but you need to read the the post before moving down. After all I am sure anyone who is visiting this thing is doing so for my “witty” commentary on the situation. Anyway, who would have thought something so tiny (apparently the baby is currently the size of a blueberry or 1 cm in length) would have such a strong affect on us. For my part I am not going to say my eyes welled up a little, but when I saw that little heart beat I felt as proud and excited as anyone could for a living and growing blueberry. As of today Erica is 7 weeks & 1 day along with an expected due date of January 3rd.

2 comments:

  1. Jerk, now I am in trouble because of you two. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so stinkin excited! You guys will make Fabulous parents. I already can't wait for next posting! Congrats guys!! ~ Cousin Angie

    ReplyDelete

Followers