Sunday, May 31, 2009

9 weeks today! Nothing really new :(

I know it's been a couple of weeks since my last update and the plan to have weekly updates is obviously out the window. I apologize to all that reorganized your life around the update of this blog, I will try to do better in the future. There hasn't been a whole lot going on at this stage in the pregnancy. Erica is feeling nauseous about half the time and doesn't have a much energy. Other then that and the lack of alcohol consumption there are no other physical signs of a pregnancy. I guess one thing to point out is that I have experienced my first “sympathy” symptom and it's this symptom I blame for my failure to update the blog in almost 2 weeks. This evil symptom I speak of is sympathy fatigue, lack of energy or laziness (obviously laziness only refers to me, not Erica).
Anyway, this week we have our first full check up and hopefully we get good news that the baby is perfectly healthy and growing as any 9 week old fetus should. I will have an update following the check up and hopefully more pictures. Also, remember its not to early to start praying the baby gets Erica's looks and will grow up to be an amazing highly paid athlete!
Keep an eye open for a few different items on the blog. I am going to try to have a weekly or bi-weekly poll for all 4 of you that visit the site (I am open to suggestions for ideas) and of course be on the look out for new food cravings.
Lastly, thanks for everyone's excitement and support thus far. It has been greatly appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. My boys think that baby widget is your baby! They seem to think every time it moves it really moving in Erica's belly. I tried to tell them that it is just a picture.. but Peyton insist that "baby widget" is yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I read it too! :-) Congrats guys!! Can't wait to see you.

    ~The Better Evans Half!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's high time we talk about what we're going to name your baby. Maybe that should be the first poll for the blog. You can have a period of nominations, followed by primaries and a general election. And of course CNN's high-tech digitized map thing will have to come into play...

    ReplyDelete

Followers